Many people have had to adjust to working from home since the COVID pandemic started. If you notice tension through the shoulders or lower back, it could be partly due to your desk set up.
An ideal desk set up is:
· Chair height at correct table height (elbows at 90 degree angle)
· Computer monitor at eye level
· Back support on the chair
· Monitor in front of you (not to one side of the desk)
· Mouse and keyboard within close reach
It’s also recommended to stand up and move around every 20-30 minutes to prevent muscle tightness. Your physio can show you stretches to do also.
If you require an Adelaide physio to help with treatment, you can give us a call on 7122 5250.